Dad sent me this email today while I was at work. The fencing you see is actually our front porch. I leave for work at 6 a.m. so this was after I left.
At about 6:30 this morning, I thought I heard the garbage truck. I wondered if it was here this early in the morning. I peeked out one of the shades in our bedroom and saw deer at our front porch. I got your camera and went into the living room where it was dark and the window shades were open. I turned the camera flash off and took these pictures. I tried to get one that you would have really loved. The bigger deer was on its hind legs standing up eating the berries on the tree. I couldn’t get the picture before it was too late. Although you can’t see it in the pictures, there were snowflakes coming down. The pictures may be a little blurry because I had to hold the camera real still while taking the pictures without the flash. I’m sure glad the outside flood lights were on. It was the garbage truck.
Black belts
10 years ago
1 comments:
I thought you would post that. I love it.
Post a Comment