On my birthday, we had a giant snowstorm. Dad drove all the way downtown to bring these flowers to me. I loved having them on my desk during Christmas week. Thanks Brad.
Black belts
10 years ago
You know what they say, the Plumb doesn't fall very far from the tree...
On my birthday, we had a giant snowstorm. Dad drove all the way downtown to bring these flowers to me. I loved having them on my desk during Christmas week. Thanks Brad.
Posted by Mom/Lisa at 8:53 PM
1 comments:
I wish Ryan would get me flowers at all, let alone going through the effort to get them to me. Oh well. It has been over a year since he bought me flowers, but the kids got me some for Valentine's day last year (they protested until dad gave in). It's okay. I can just buy them myself. Can you tell I am not bitter at all?
Post a Comment